The British College of Gavá operates one daily bus route from the West (Sitges | Castelldefels) and another one from Barcelona city. The bus routes are organised around the needs of families soliciting the service. Check with our Admissions Team which bus stop would be more suitable for your child pick up/drop off.
The services of a professional bus company, with many years of school transportation, are relied upon. Buses used are modern and comply with safety rules concerning the transportation of children. Each route is supervised by a BCG employed monitor in order to guarantee students are well-looked after; the school does not outsource appointment of monitors to the bus company.
Currently we operate the following bus stops:
- J. Tarradellas - París
- Londres - Calabria
- Urgell - Londres
- Muntaner - Diputació
- Sepúlveda - Viladomat
- Plaza Europa, L'Hospitalet
- Sitges - Av. Vilafranca (P. Bus 272)
- Passeig dels Til-Lers / Passeig dels Tarongers
- Castelldefels - Av. Constitución - Av.304
- Castelldefels - Train Station (P. Bus 100428)
- Castelldefels - Av. Constitución - Pl. Colom (P. Bus 106714)